Monday, May 18, 2015

Abandoned Kittens

It has been frustrating, weeks and \/or months, trying to find help for our neighborhood problem. I know I am not the only person to be caring for the cats in this neighborhood. However, I am the only one with three cats that delivered babies within a month span. Then today, someone dumped four brand new kittens on our property.

I know the Lord works in mysterious ways but I am not sure how he wants me to handle this issue. Life is so precious. My children mean the world to me and I can only assume animals respond the same way.

I would like to connect to someone who could guide me in the right steps to help the cats in this area. Do I need a permit? Do I have or must I have a special area arranged for them? Are there funds or grants that would help our town problem? Please show me the right steps.

Please contact me at speek1.sp@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment