Friday, May 8, 2015

Big Shout out to all the wonderful Mothers.  Nothing is possible with a Mother.  Thank you for your endless love and support.

I have been doing a lot of reading. There are a lot of websites that provide similar information but I have not found any help for the neighborhood cats.  I am very sad because I have no responses that would lead to help.  Everyone wants me to put out money that I do not have.  I need help and do not want to give up hope.

There is another cat injured in our neighborhood and I can not help him. Sadly, this is not the first cat to show up with a limp and no one will help him. Even if someone would offer, we would probably have a hard time getting him into a cage because he is wild. I am not sure what happened but he will put weight on it if you try to get him but other than that, he walks on three legs.

Someone in this area may be hurting animals but I can not prove it.  The police will not do a thing because I have no proof.  Unfortunately, I have to watch them suffer. I could not even give them any thing for their pain because so many medications will not affect a cat the same as it works on humans.  I am not an expert, so I do not agree, and I have no medical licenses but it is frustrating.

The feeling of hopelessness leaves me sad. The frustration leaves me mad. All these emotions and can only search for help. I know there is someone willing to help or could help but I have to find them.  I know people around me are tired of me talking about these cats but they are able to turn away or ignore them because they do not see them everyday.

So ending this today, I ask you to be kind to your animals and help a stray if you can.

https://catsmatter2015.wordpress.com/2015/05/08/worried/

No comments:

Post a Comment