Monday, May 4, 2015

Cats Life

Welcome to this new blog. Hope you will become a follower and enjoy my topics.
We discovered we will have at least 6-8 new kittens in need of homes.They are very small and we are hoping the male cats do not kill the babies. One mother had babies in our shed and others are under my house. However there are two other locations that could have babies when that time comes.
We are making sure the cat in the shed is getting plenty of food and water so she does not have to leave those babies.  Then today she moved them further into our shed for protection from the other neighborhood male cats. But she had to fight off her first male cat today .and we are worried but Mother nature will run its course no matter what we do.
This is a new chance for me to help stray cats. I am not sure this will help but willing to do what I can since I am nit able to get out and do much. Do you have any thoughts or suggestions? Stray cats are ever where and humans need to help this problem.
Any help?? Email speek1.sp@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment