Sunday, May 10, 2015

New Mom

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS!!!

Being a mother is the only thing I wanted to do growing up, besides being a successful person.  I really tried to do a good job as a mother but feel I let my children down on some days.  I feel very lucky to share this honor with other mothers.  I pray all mothers are happy and safe on this special day.

I thank my children for making this day so special to me.  I am thankful for my own mother and love her very much.  Thank you for the special time together and wonderful gifts.  I wish you the best.

I send my deepest apology to those who have not been able to experience the joy and heart aches of motherhood.  I send extra thoughts and prayers for those who have lost their child.

For all mothers, I wish you all the best.

Please contact me about adopting a cat. speek1.sp@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment